I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas/time off and New Year. Mine was lovely, and I’m pretty excited about 2010. I have a good feeling about it. It’s already a vast improvement on 2009 for many different reasons.
I didn’t write down my New Year’s resolutions last year, but I’m going to this year. I like resolutions and the sense of purpose they bring, the feeling that there is something hopefully solid–if the resolutions are somewhat realistic–to work towards during the year.
My 2010 resolutions are:
- 1. Start querying the werewolves when the fourth–and hopefully final–draft is ready.
- 2. Rewrite the steampunk Alice book and hopefully get people to read that.
- 3. Start writing in a paper diary again.
- 4. Try to read 150 books. (I reached 76 last year. Not bad, but I can definitely do better.)
- 5. Walk more, especially now that my student travel card has expired and public transport is expensive again.
What resolutions did any of you decide for this year?